Had a test in Engine Drawing today! haha! hope can pass! Lucky ray help me to finish it up, if not i wont able to hand up on time xP
Today have to hand in the draft for Wrtoral. I forgot to bring my thumbdrive and i went back home to take it and then to school again! RAINNING somemore! NO UMBRELLA!
Back to school, i crashed my sister lecture. It was boring.

I was sitting on the floor back of the lecture room using laptop. Suddenly, the lecturer came to the back as he was giving out the pop quiz.
Lecturer : WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? NO TABLES FOR YOU?
me : Oh My God! eh.. I am not from this lecture group.
Lecturer: so you did attend the whole lecture?
He pass me the Quiz ( System Development) and asked me to do =.=
I don't even know how to do! After 10~15 min
Lecturer: HAND IN TO YOUR CLASS REP!

After lecture, we went to meet MOK MOK at the library. Soon yonglun and lingfen came too.
We went to Mensa to have our dinner before going back to study. I SAW FANN WONG! She is fliming for whatever show.





Today didn't study much. Still don't really understand Dfund. Tommorrow there will be a quiz~ DIE.
