Wednesday, June 25, 2008 7:15 PM
First lesson for today was CKT lecture followed by Engine draw.
During lesson, something stupid happened. I put my phone on my table and was paying attention in class .
Ah xian took my phone and passed it to
Uncle Ray! I didn't notice it at all. =='''! They told me that i had been turning back to my table but i didn't realize it was gone.
Uncle denied that he was the one taking it. In the end, i found it in his bag.
To
Uncle Ray:
SHIT YOU! YOU OWES ME 2 MC FLURRY!
This was taken in the lift
Ah Boon

Went to Jupiter Cafe for lunch.
Stupid Face


Known my Term Test result during APEL.
EMath 97/100
Dfund 70/100
CKT 94/100
Pretty happy with my results! I PASS MY DFUND!!!! ^^
Slack at library--------------------------------------------------------------









Nice expression ROME!
Off to LT 30 for extra math lesson.





To
Ah Xian : You really have a TIKO face!

I AM TALL.

He was trying to act like a girl. haha!

Rome is sad.

and ROME is MAD.

JEFF!