Saturday, June 28, 2008 1:30 PM
Yesterday went to library to complete the Dfund holiday assignment.
Then off to E-Hub for Bowling! SO EXPENSIVE la =[!
Really enjoyed the day with them!
So long never play bowling already.
TINY, IMSHORT and 154! Those bastards changed my name for three times.
Surprisingly, uncle is so damn PRO in bowling! Scored the highest among us LOL!
HEHE! First round wasn't that bad as i am not the last one. Tico Xian was the last one.
Second round, don't know what happened to tico xian start to strike and spare! In the end he got first! I GOT LAST! ASSHOLE!
Rome was blocked by Des lol!

Ban Heng

Uncle!

haha! Tico like going to fall down.


EEEW! I look fat!

wanted to whack uncle

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I don't want to be the last one!

Jeff

ME! ME! ME!

Pro uncle

Don't know what they looking at.


WEEEE! MY TURN!


TEAM BASTARD!

my score?

Ban Heng's Name

Jeff's Name

MINE AGAIN.

Zhi Xian's Name

Bastard Des's name!