Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:04 PM
I was late =). But JEFF was even later than me==!! I was at the Small Mac there sitting on the chair, it took him 10 minutes to realize my existance! WTH? Never mind. Bought Mc Flurry! YUMMY! Waiting for his friends blah blah blah.. Soon, his friends arrived and off to Yishun for the Talk.
God. Saw him. Damn Fcuking shocked! So afraid that he saw me. The feeling was unexplainable. Sigh............................................... He also went to attend the TALK. My mood was totally spoilt.
Went to fairprice to buy something to eat before boarding the shuttle bus. When i saw uncle, one word come into my mind. WOW! hahahahahaha! Jeff and I can't stop laughing when we saw him. Nice hair =X. hehe.
No handsome guy there =/. The talk was so damn boring. Regretted going!
The refreshment still not that bad.
After the talk, took free shuttle bus to town.
Chill, Slack and HOME. =D