Wednesday, July 9, 2008 6:11 PM
Rainy Day! So sleepy!
CKT was the first lesson of the day.
Adrian Danker put the assignment on the scanning card machine.
I was looking through the paper and suddenly an IDIOT from the same lecture group as me snatch it away. @#$%@#$!!!! So Bloody RUDE ! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
'EXCUSE ME! I AM LOOKING AT IT' i said.
He looked at me and THREW the paper back. WTF?
ASSHOLE.
Haha! Di yang passed me DESSIE's( Bastard's) paper =D
Drew something nice on it HAHAHA!!
Adrian Danker lesson is damn boring.
hehe! Took pictures during lecture.

haha! Ros like to give those retarded face!
I like this photo =)
Engine Draw ----------
I don't understand! haha! Jeff, Tico and I was at there stressing.



While waiting for Mdm Sue,
Sleepy Face
Arif =]

Kervin =]

IZUAN! =[ blur!
Went to starbucks after school! Kervin TREATED all of us! haha!
----CHIT CHAT----
----CHIT CHAT----
----CHIT CHAT----
----CHIT CHAT----









Rushed back to school for Extra Math lesson.

When i reached the lecture hall, Tico they all LAUGH at me!!!!! Because the lesson was ending! WHAT THE! I should go back home ==!



This lecturer is much much much BETTER than KIWI!