Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:39 PM
Took a total of 110+ photos today!
It has been so long since I took so many photos. Not going to post all =D.
self absorb photos
Met up with leonard to take back my calculator as well as treated him ribena that i owed him.
Because I lose to him in engine draw!! ASS!!! He got 99/100 WTF is this?!
I'm always so man when i stand beside him. =/
First lesson was dfund lecture. BIG FACE didn't come! Wanted to take photo with her!
BASTARD DESSIE PROMISED ME HE WILL WEAR FORMAL BUT HE DIDN'T! >=[
LIAR!

ESther =)

BASTARD
Di Yang
Next lesson was WRTORAL.
While waiting for the lift....
Let me present to you.......................
..................................
.................................
...............................
..............................
.............................
............................
...........................
..........................
........................
.......................
......................
....................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hair Stylist BAN BANORAL PRESENTATION.
Rose Mary
Latte =)
Ah Boon
TAN Kervin
Si Qiu


Something wrong with him =/
Went for a break before CKT tutoral.


UNCLE'S HUGE ASS BROKE THE CHAIR!!!!!
Ckt Tutoral, I fail my QUIZ! =[
TIME TO BUCK UP!
Rome =)
=D They are BASTARDS.
Math Quiz was easy =D. BUT I forgot to put the units ==!!!!!!!
ROME IS SHITTING!
Discussing about math quiz.
Who is taller? ME!!!!
TICO XIAN
BAN BAN
TING TING
IZUAN!!!!!!!!
OH my GOd. What is Izuan trying to do? LOL
Bastard is missing

Rome is missing.
End with a Retarded face.
Around of applause!!!
* CLAP CLAP*
THANK YOU
=)