Friday, August 29, 2008 12:41 PM
Yea Yea! Went out today with Nanny, Chua Chua, Joanne and Elaine.
Met up with Joanne at MRT station. Saw Big Face at the platform =D.
Met the rest of them at Bugis.

while waiting for the rest
Hasn't been seeing Nanny for a long time! Miss her a lot haha! She refused to take picture with me. So what I can do is just take her picture without her notices! hahaha!

HOHOHO! =D Nice shot
After some shoppings, we went to arcade for some games. Only Chua Chua and Elaine stone there doing nothing ==! And YEA! I bought a comic book! =DDDD!!


Off to simei for lunch at Sakae sushi.


Joanne

This old woman beside me is the assitant manager. =D Her attitude sucks! Not going to blog about it.


==! Zi lian kuang!



Elaine





hehe! I like this =D

Lychee mochi =D

=X Elaine just 'scolded' me by sending Chua Chua all the photos.
Nanny remember what you have promise me >=]!