Friday, September 26, 2008 12:56 AM
Tuesday 23/9Met up with Jeff, Tico and Uncle at StarBucks.
Uncle and Tico were late!
Forcing them to do a short essay for Rome! haha!
They were so ...... Complain Complain and Complain!
HAHAHAHA!
After that accompanied them to have dinner at Pasta mania.
Tico treated me Garlic Bread. LOL

On the way~

Caramel Frap

Lao Tico

Trying very hard to think! =X

TIco fly fly! Fly!!


Wednesday 24/9It was ROME's Birthday! haha! Met up with Michelle at StarBucks.
Need her help in designing the cover page.
Drop the idea of binding the paper and decided to frame it instead.
Sis came to meet us awhile.
Michelle and I decided to went to Ikea to find the frame.
IKEA IS OUR BEST FRIEND!HAHAHAHAHA! ONLY MICHELLE AND I KNOW WHY.








Thursday 25/9Decided to give rome a surprise!
Wanted to go his house and surprise him BUT he went to school in the morning!
So there were some changes in plan.
Met up with TB at 11.30am. Rome came to Tm at 2 plus I think.
Sang birthday song and cut cake. YEAH! ROme like the present we made for him =D!
Went to Arcade and play followed by MOVIE!
We watched Mamma Mia,
Lots of funny funny bits. Michelle and I can't stop laughing! Don't know why it seems to be only two of us were laughing in the cinema. =X
Dinner at Kopitiam.

waiting for rome~

haha! Michelle!

birthday cake!

Crazy Ban Ban

nerdy jeff

Tico finding his tong nian =]

see he so happy!

Mr Masturbate the birthday boy.