Friday, October 17, 2008 11:54 AM
Class chalet!First day
Met up with Michelle, Ban and Jeff to buy the food for chalet.
Tico and Jeff followed me home to collect the stuff.
Slack at home watching tv and Ban called. 'WHERE ARE YOU!' hahaha! So cab down to changi.
The taxi uncle was SO friendly......
Reached the chalet and saw Kervin, Latif and Izuan. The rest went to changi village to rent bicycle. I forgot how to cycle! ARGH!
BBq started. Jeff and I help to settle the satay! =D Mutton taste better I guess.
I remember I ate quite a lot of food and I drank a little little bit of vodka.
All of them said I was drunk but I'm not! Summer even followed me to the toilet ==!
Ban scared me a number of times! There sure be one day I will be shock to death.
A BIG BIG BALUGU ON MY FOREHEAD CAUSED BY TICO!