Sunday, October 5, 2008 11:23 PM
HAHAHA! Having a conversation with Bo Bo right now.
Oh My God!
He is missing that MISS LOH!
Our literature teacher.
I hate her!' Miss Loh mouse-like caring&annoying literature voice is in my head. ' LOL!
Mr ngio scary-smile face.
HE IS VERY VERY SCARY! His lesson is like a nightmare!
Mr ong the Kan Chiong face! hahaha!!! When he kan chiong then we will worry for him when in fact we should be more worried about our artefact. Remember one time, HE SAW BOBO WHEN HE WRAP THE LEFT OVER CLOTH ON HIMSELF and i was helping him to take photo =X. hahaha!
'i will rmb tiffany's panic-i-wana-quickly-finish face' NANNY! This is said by bobo ar! =D
I MISS MR LEE!
He is the BEST math teacher ever!
I miss my sec 3 A math lesson! Remember that when I always HIT Yao hui, he will nag at me!
Both of us miss the fact that we always hate something in school.