Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:52 AM
Yesterday was out with BASTARDS. Met up with uncle and tico first. Michelle and Ban were late. Both of them always late! ==
Saw darling while waiting for them.
Bus 31 to east coast.
CYCLE! CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE!
All of them will there to teach me how to cycle! xD! I'm so touched!
Even chua chua and bobo also gave up! hahaha! I'm not a fast learner!
And I DID IT! WEEEE!! WOOOTTTT!!! WAHHHH!!! ahahahahahahaha! I was so damn happy! =DDDD!
MICHELLE was the one who teached the most and put in the most effort! THANK YOU~
Uncle ar... Record something and play it while i was trying my best to cycle.
LOOK INFRONT!!! DUN LOOK AT THE PADDLE!
Actually I'm touched when I heard that but I was like half dead? So never cry luh! hahhaa!
Tico was the one at my back ask me to cycle slowly. HAHA! And he saw I buang into many things. xD
Ban also helped a lot =D but he said to his friend that I buang into lamp pole! ==
Si lao tico

Michelle
Ban heng

>=[! I can do it!
HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!