Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:27 PM
Yesterday I had a Sentosa trip with my beloved friends. We were supposed to meet at the east side(those staying in this area) around 10am. Due to the rain, the meeting time was postponed to 12pm.
I was out super early! Gladly, tico was kind enough to meet me first at the bus stop. If not I will be there alone waiting for the rest. So in my life, this is the first thing that had ever occur, while waiting, I had seen fourteen buses of 27 pass by me. Let's do some calculations. If a bus takes 10mins to arrive, 14 multiply by 10 will be 140mins of waiting time. Punctuality please.
Anyway, we bus-ed down to Sengkang to meet up with fellow bastards and head to Vivo by train. and SENTOSA was our destination!
The weather was kind of bad, and it just drizzled.
Went to Bugis after that trying to find Darling's birthday present. I just couldn't find the one that I wanted to buy for her. To my surprise, I found something that suits her even better =).
Ba chor mee for dinner!
I didn't get to see Chua when we were both at Bugis, not fated ya. haha.