Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:01 AM

Passion, I remember that my passion was to become a dancer last time.
After entering TP, I had stop dancing. I really miss the time when darling and I had to rush to school hall to prepare for the coming SYF.
Whenever I saw my instructor, he will always ask me why I never go to RP. It's really a bad thing to stay at the same block as him =X
Dancing will be the upcoming thing I am going to do. =)))
All right, I'm too bored! hahaha!
I found some pictures to share! =)) I can't stop laughing when I look at them.
WE CHANGE SO MUCH!
see how the ugly duckings become beautiful swans...

This was taken in secondary one, a day before national day.

During speech day.
Starting from the top left was Elvira, me, Joanne and Chua Chua =)
TADAH!

The most recent picture we took together.
Still have many more to blog, but CHUA will kill me if I blog the rest ><. It's time to sleep soon! Good night.

我和帅气的智贤