Friday, June 12, 2009 10:01 PM
倒霉的一天
Yesterday was a dramatic day for me.
I spent my whole day at Wild Wild Wet with Jo .
YES. WHOLE DAY!
FUCKING SWAY CAN! I LOST THE LOCKER KEY AT TSUNAMI.
I can't find that key!! I was panic! I thought of a solution so I approached a guy for his goggle.
While I was trying to search for the key, the stupid floats bang my head continuously.
I am super frustrated. The height of the pool with the strong waves is around 1.8m. I CAN'T EVEN STAND. So I just grabbed on a float, took out the goggle and a PIAK sound occur. I broke the goggle =____=!! Thank god, that guy didn't ask me to pay for it. Damn guilty can. =X
Gave up on finding and we went to report for the lost key. The staff asked us to wait and she will talk to the life guard and help us to find the key. If not, we will need to pay 20 bucks to open the locker. Of course we choose to wait.
Everything was inside the locker! We don't have a single thing with us.
Poor Jo went up to Zone x with her bikini on to borrow jackets from her colleague.
Both of us were bare footed and walking around Downtown and Ehub. Everyone was looking at us like some extinct species. 好丢脸哦!!!
I met lots of funny people.
Ended up getting my things back at 8pm. And yes, they can't find the key and I paid the 20 bucks =/
Should it be an enjoyable day or sad day?